Starting today, June 8th, we are VERY excited to re-open our studio on a limited basis. We will also continue to live stream a portion of our yoga classes to allow you to continue to practice at home!
In studio class sizes will be limited so make sure to sign up in advance. And please read our new requirements listed below to assure adequate safety for our students and teachers.
Phase 1 Reopening Guidelines
- All students will be required to sign our updated waiver before you can practice. Please follow the link above and enter your Mindbody login details to sign our new electronic agreement.
- Class sizes will be limited in order to ensure safe social distancing practices. During the first couple weeks, we ask that you sign up for 1 class every 72 hours. This will give everyone a chance to practice since our capacity is limited.
- Registration for classes will open 2 days in advance of the class. You MUST pre-register for all classes, since we need to limit class sizes at this time. This will require you have a credit card on file and we will be enforcing a 12-hour cancellation policy. Canceling less than 12 hours prior to your class will result in a no-show fee of $22. You must cancel via the app or MindBody – phone calls/voicemails and emails are not acceptable.
- We are not able to offer complimentary eye towels, blocks, straps or mat rentals. You are welcomed and encouraged to bring your own equipment. We are hopeful this is a temporary restriction and we can get back to business as usual very soon. We will have blocks, straps, mats, and bolsters for sale for those looking to purchase.
- Showers and lockers will not be available. Locker rooms will be open for changing and restrooms.
- Students are welcome to gather outside of SOL after class to catch up with other students and teachers but please be mindful of our common areas.
- Class indicated by the will be live streamed. Please consider this before signing up. Live streaming is a great way to support members in our community who are not ready to practice in a group setting. By signing up for a live stream class, you agree to be on camera.
- Please observe and adhere to the signage in studio. These will be helpful reminders for all of us, both students and staff.
- Keep an openheart and please have compassion and understanding for this process. If you find that you are consistently missing out on classes because they are full, please let us know. That will be our indicator to add more classes.
We would like to thank each and every one of you for being so supportive these past couple months. We have you and our amazing staff to thank for making it through. We feel stronger than ever and we are so excited to see what the future has in store. Can’t wait to see you!